Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trying to get the hang of blogging and fatigue

So, obviously I am new to this blogging thing. I am trying to get the hang of it and be interesting all at the same time.
It's been a while since I posted though thanks to Lupus. I love the days where I forget I have it but hate the revenge my body gives me after.

I have a whole bunch of projects I want to post and when I sit down to edit the pictures I fall asleep. Not even a restful sleep, more of the hard, paralyzed from exhaustion kind.

I am also very frustrated with my health insurance. I had to switch to a different plan with the same company for 2009. My dr wanted to try a new medication that would help with my fatigue..I even met the criteria. Will they pay for it? Nope. After a long cry I started the appeals process. I have to admit, even after years of having Lupus I still think every new medication will cure me. Or at least I hope for a while. The idea that there is one out there that I can't get access to infuriates me. Especially knowing I pay nearly $700 per month for coverage.

As soon as I can get those pictures up I have new projects. I made an Ispy style book for my friend's son and would love to see how it inspires other crafters. I also have some more scavenger hunts to post for Easter and rainy day inspiration.
And of course more kid's outerwear!

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas sound like they'll be fun. I like that I Spy book. I always have been fond of crafts!

    ReplyDelete