Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I found the letter Zzzzzzzz

I made some friend's children ispy bags to tide them over during a long plane ride.
Aren't familiar with what ispy bags are?
They are little pillows that contain rice, beads, or plastic pellets of some kind and approx 40 hidden items amongst the pellets. A small vinyl window revealing the items inside the bag makes it a little hand held scavenger hunt.

The pillows are triple stitched so that the contents don't break loose and ruin the fun.

Little T and his sister Stunning S found the bags before the trip, and apparently they are a hit.

Little T was captured just moments ago
That's the ispy bag tucked under his face.

I will be adding some of these to my etsy store and website in the near future. I can take custom orders as well if you have specific items in mind you would like in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment